Saturday, February 26, 2011

Let's write something! This time in English!
When was the last time I wrote anything in English??

Some days ago I found a link to an old film that I loved when I was a kid: Mad Monster Party.
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=D10DGNCQ
Because I couldn't remember the name of this stop-motion animation, I had no way to search it on the internet. How do you find a movie you can't remember the name? I knew it was stop-motion, I knew it had Dracula. And that was what I searched.

It is weird to see this animation now and find out I knew a girl at college that looked just like Francesca. At the time I had never noticed any resemblance...

Why does the opening sequence remind me so much of James Bond?

Should I open a new blog or just continue writing an old one? This blog is still too short, maybe I should just continue writing until... a good idea pops into my head.

I have a long list of people to reply. Maybe I should write down this list, instead of trying to keep this list in my head. It doesn't stay in my head anyway, I always forget!
Ok, so I made the list, but now I have no more energy to write the replies... I burned up all my energy just to make the list.... Let's procrastinate! I will reply later!

What else?

No comments:

Post a Comment