Sunday, September 9, 2012
project: website for tests online
Let's start a company
My idea for a new website:
・User-generated content website
・free for individual users
・paid for corporations
Why do you have to pay a fortune to get a college degree?
1. the means by which the presence, quality, or genuineness of anything is determined; a means of trial.
2. the trial of the quality of something: to put to the test.
3. a particular process or method for trying or assessing.
4. a set of questions, problems, or the like, used as a means of evaluating the abilities, aptitudes, skills, or performance of an individual or group; examination.
5. Psychology . a set of standardized questions, problems, or tasks designed to elicit responses for use in measuring the traits, capacities, or achievements of an individual.
exam /ɪg'zæm/ an examination, as in school.
question /'kwɛstʃən/ a sentence in an interrogative form, addressed to someone in order to get information in reply.
1. to determine or set the value or amount of; appraise: to evaluate property.
2. to judge or determine the significance, worth, or quality of; assess: to evaluate the results of an experiment.
certificate /n. sər'tɪfɪkɪt; v. sər'tɪfɪkeɪt/
1. a document serving as evidence or as written testimony, as of status, qualifications, privileges, or the truth of something.
2. a document attesting to the fact that a person has completed an educational course, issued either by an institution not authorized to grant diplomas, or to a student not qualifying for a diploma.
3. Law . a statement, written and signed, which is by law made evidence of the truth of the facts stated, for all or for certain purposes.
1. a quality, accomplishment, etc., that fits a person for some function, office, or the like.
2.a circumstance or condition required by law or custom for getting, having, or exercising a right, holding an office, or the like.
3. the act of qualifying; state of being qualified.
4. modification, limitation, or restriction: to endorse a plan without qualification.
5. an instance of this: He protected his argument with several qualifications.
diploma /dɪ'ploʊmə/ a document given by an educational institution conferring a degree on a person or certifying that the person has satisfactorily completed a course of study.
1. to attest as certain; give reliable information of; confirm: He certified the truth of his claim.
5. to award a certificate to (a person) attesting to the completion of a course of study or the passing of a qualifying examination.