Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Boring random notes

So what? Today I have uploaded one more video on YouTube. It has been a long time since my last video in Japanese. I hope to get some more comments this time. My camera is broken, can't shoot a video. But I still can make videos with Windows Movie Maker with sound and pictures.



Tomorrow I need to go to the hospital to see the results of my routine medical exam. Will it show anything? The only thing I did was an urine and blood test. You can't possibly diagnose anything with only these 2  tests. I could be dying and the tests may still come normal.

I come back home everyday from work so tired I can't do anything useful. The only thing I did today was make the new video. As always the video was less-than-perfect... I am never satisfied with my videos, but I already spend too much time editing them. And more editing don't make them better...

No comments:

Post a Comment